When it comes to cooling offices, home or for that matter big laboratory, installing centralized air conditioner get justified. But installation air conditioner for large production area producing low price product not get justify. In such case we need to install evapoarative air cooler which prove to be more economical than air conditioners. One of major difference between air conditioner and evaporative outdoor cooler is, air conditioner can not cool open space. While evaporative desert cool can give high flow of cold air all around open space which can make occupant comfortable.
Difference between Outdoor coolers and Air conditioners.
There are few major differences between air conditioner and air coolers are as follow:
- Initial cost: Air conditioner are much more costlier than desert air coolers. Price of given airflow capacity air cooler, will be at lest 75% less than air conditioner of equivalent airflow capacity.
- Electricity: Power consumption of air conditioner is much higher than evaporative outdoor air cooler. Air coolers has capacity to deliver high airflow with low power consumption. For example air cooler with power consumption of only 1.1kw can delivery cold air flow of around 22000 CMH.
- Maintenance cost: Evaporative industrial cooler and maintenance free. While air cooler needs continuous maintenance.
- Portability: Evaporative industrial air cooler can be portable in nature. It provides with strong wheels and large water tank. Hence your can actually move your cooling unit from one place to other very easily. But once air conditioner get install at one place then it becomes big procedure to shift at other place.
- Economical: Evaporative cooler are more economical in initial and running cost than that of air conditioners.
Evaporative cooler supplier in UAE.
CtrlTech offers wide range of evaporative outdoor coolers. list of models are as follow:
- VT-24 Outdoor air cooler with airflow of 12000 cubic meter per hour and 45 liter tank.
- VT-28 Industrial air cooler with airflow of 14000 cubic meter per hour and 60 liter tank.
- VT-1A Evaporative air cooler with airflow of 12000 cubic meter per hour and 45 liter tank.
- VT-1C Desert air cooler with airflow of 12000 cubic meter per hour and 100 liter tank.
- VT-24 Desert cooler with airflow of 12000 cubic meter per hour and 126 liter tank.